Shirts, I'd like to make a shirt iron on that we can have for the reunion, kinda like the one I made for Mindy's a couple years ago...I'm thinking up a design...thinking thinking thinking....
Anyways, I'll print them for whoever wants one, or two or three...and we can just iron them on a shirt that you can bring with you...it will be a black design so it can go on most colored t-shirts, not black or too dark...
More to come on this later...
Comments anyone? oh and even if you don't make it to the reunion, I'll be in Utah for a week at the end of July so I could hand deliver :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jennalee,
Mom & I both think it is a great idea let us know the cost so we can place an order. Thank you for all your hard work and fun things you have planned !!!
Jeanette & Shelly
i can't wait to see what you're working on ... o i probably am going to be helping with this one aren't i? ooo goodie!
Post a Comment